Injured? Free Advice (844) 283-0656
We Help People Injured By Trucks


Posts Tagged ‘Form OP-1/OP-2’

Truck lawyer tip: Obtain truck company’s Form OP-1/OP-2 application to operate; Form MCS-150 application for US DOT number

Written by Steve Gursten Posted September 13th, 2013

Obtaining a commercial carrier’s application for permission to operate can be done by FOIA request, and can reveal helpful information during litigation

Based upon my recent personal injury seminar with Goldberg, State Bar Headquarters: “How to Increase the Value of Trucking Cases,” I’d like to discuss how a trucking company or other motor carrier actually … Read More