Finding the right truck accident attorney
Lawsuits for commercial vehicle crashes can be complex – Get the lawyer you need
Filing and winning any type of accident injury lawsuit requires skill; however, the complexities of the trucking industry demand you have an attorney with extensive truck accident experience. Discover what your attorney should be doing and how you can find the lawyer that is right for you.
First steps your truck accident attorney should take
The sooner you hire a truck accident attorney, the stronger your lawsuit will be. Because trucking industry lawyers begin building a defense before you even receive any medical attention, you need an attorney who is going to dive right into your case and take the most appropriate first steps. Find the right attorney for you to get started on the first steps today.
Tackling day one of your semi-truck crash case
The trucking industry and its insurance companies have teams of fast-acting attorneys to build a case in favor of the driver and carriers. Your truck accident injury lawyer needs to be as diligent to file a successful lawsuit for you.
Developing your truck accident case
In order to build a strong truck accident lawsuit, you need an attorney who thoroughly understands the regulations of the trucking industry. In order to properly develop your case, your lawyer must handle the complex task of understanding what rules and regulations apply to each and then determining whether or not that defendant has been compliant with the rules or not.
Don't take a chance on any attorney, get a free initial consultation
When looking for the right truck accident attorney for your lawsuit, you need to really get a feel of the lawyer's personality and skills. Schedule a no-obligation, free initial consultation with one of our trucking industry lawyers by calling 877-999-TAAR (8227).
Do You Have a Case? Free Consultation
- Lawyers who know the trucking industry, who know the right experts, and who know how these cases are defended and settled
- Experience — over 600 truck accident cases to settlement or verdict
- Record truck accident injury settlements and truck accident jury verdicts in multiple states
- Authors of Understanding Motor Carrier Claims and Litigating Truck Accident Cases
- Experienced truck accident lawyers – have taught over 200 legal education seminars, workshops and programs to lawyers on how to successfully litigate truck accident cases
- Founding members have co-counseled with lawyers from around the nation on serious injury or wrongful death cases in 31 states: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, WA, WI
- Multiple past presidents of the AAJ Truck Accident Litigation Group
- National legal authorities on trucking accidents, who have been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and in dozens of newspapers and television news programs across the U.S.
- Legal honors and awards include Best Lawyers in America, SuperLawyers, and Leader in the Law by Lawyers Weekly for work promoting truck safety
- Dedicated to Making our Roads Safer – the truck accident attorneys roundtable dedicates a percentage of our attorney fees from each case to truck safety cause