How are truck accident cases different than regular car accident cases?
Work with a trucking collision attorney who understands the differences
You may think all motor vehicle accidents are the same, but you would be wrong.
Trucking collision cases are not the same as accident cases that involve two cars or a car and motorcycle. This is true in so many ways, including the facts that the:
- Lawsuits are more time-sensitive and evidence must be preserved more quickly
- Laws are different
- Rules governing drivers and their employers are different
- Players are different
- Vehicles are much more sophisticated
- Driving the vehicles is totally different
- Dynamics of what happens in a wreck are totally different
- Industry documentation is different
- Training of drivers is much more intense
- Insurance issues are more complex
- Way these cases are handled from inception to completion is different
Find a trucking collision lawyer today
Because trucking collision cases are so different from car accident lawsuits, you need a skilled attorney who can begin on your case as soon as possible. Call 877-999-TAAR (8227) or use our online contact form to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our experienced truck accident attorneys today.