Joe Fried, Experienced Truck Accident Attorney
Founder, Truck Accident Attorneys Roundtable
Joe Fried uses his experience as a judge and a former police officer to help people injured in truck accidents get the best results possible. He is one of the leading truck accident lawyers in the U.S. Joe is a partner of Fried Rogers Goldberg, LLC in Atlanta Georgia.
Joe has successfully litigated trucking accident cases in 16 states to date, and he has recovered in excess of $100 million in settlements and trial verdicts for his clients. Joe has achieved record-breaking settlements and trial verdicts in multiple states and over multiple years in the area of trucking litigation.
He is the author of Understanding Motor Carrier Claims, a book that helps teach trucking claims and litigation to attorneys throughout the United States. He has also spoken at more than 100 legal seminars on how to litigate trucking cases to lawyers and how to properly investigate trucking accidents for police and law enforcement groups.
Trial Lawyers College
- Joe is a faculty member, through which he continues to help develop and teach innovative and cutting edge case development and trial presentation techniques.
Honors and awards
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer
- Georgia Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers listing
- Superb Rating AVVO, attorney rating website
University of Georgia Law, Athens, GA
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, Law Review
Oglethorpe University, Atlanta, GA
- Bachelor of Arts, Summa Cum Laude
- "Understanding Motor Carrier Claims"
- "Truck Accident Litigation, Third Edition," contributing author
In the news
Joe’s legal talents helped him to quickly develop a very strong local and national reputation. His work has been featured in major national media such as the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, Detroit News and hundreds of local and national television broadcasts.
Joe got his undergraduate degree while working full time as a police officer in metropolitan Atlanta. In 1994, he was appointed as a Magistrate Judge, a position he continues to hold to this day. At the time of his appointment, he was the youngest judge to ever have been appointed in Fulton County, Georgia.
Do You Have a Case? Free Consultation
- Lawyers who know the trucking industry, who know the right experts, and who know how these cases are defended and settled
- Experience — over 600 truck accident cases to settlement or verdict
- Record truck accident injury settlements and truck accident jury verdicts in multiple states
- Authors of Understanding Motor Carrier Claims and Litigating Truck Accident Cases
- Experienced truck accident lawyers – have taught over 200 legal education seminars, workshops and programs to lawyers on how to successfully litigate truck accident cases
- Founding members have co-counseled with lawyers from around the nation on serious injury or wrongful death cases in 31 states: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, WA, WI
- Multiple past presidents of the AAJ Truck Accident Litigation Group
- National legal authorities on trucking accidents, who have been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and in dozens of newspapers and television news programs across the U.S.
- Legal honors and awards include Best Lawyers in America, SuperLawyers, and Leader in the Law by Lawyers Weekly for work promoting truck safety
- Dedicated to Making our Roads Safer – the truck accident attorneys roundtable dedicates a percentage of our attorney fees from each case to truck safety cause