Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys 2018 Symposium
Truck Accident Attorneys Roundtable co-founders Joe Fried, Steve Gursten & Michael Leizerman teach nuts and bolts of truck crash litigation at AATA seminar
Members of the Truck Accident Attorneys Roundtable (TAAR) will be speaking at the Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys (AATA) 2018 Annual Symposium in Nashville, TN, September 20-22, 2018.
It’s rewarding to be part of something where each of us can give back, sharing our decades of truck accident litigation experience to teach other lawyers about the best strategies for protecting their clients and making our roads safer.
But it’s also personally rewarding because all three of the Truck Accident Attorneys Roundtable co-founders are on the AATA’s Board of Regents. In fact, my friends Joe and Michael are founding chairmen of the AATA.
The AATA is a national group of renowned plaintiff’s personal injury lawyers who are dedicated to helping families affected by serious truck and bus accidents throughout the U.S.
Below are the topics that some of our Truck Accident Attorneys Roundtable attorneys will be speaking about at the AATA Annual Symposium:
- Joe Fried (Truck Accident Attorneys Roundtable co-founder and attorney): “Examining the Trucking Company Safety Director and Designee”; “Closing Argument – Right Verdict for Right Reason” (Demonstration)
- Steve Gursten (Truck Accident Attorneys Roundtable co-founder and attorney): “Negotiating Claims and Post-Settlement Releases in Trucking Cases”
- Michael Leizerman (Truck Accident Attorneys Roundtable co-founder and attorney): “Deposing the Truck Driver: Art and Science”; “Arguing Love and Affection Damages”
- Dan Buba (Truck Accident Attorneys Roundtable attorney): “Rapid Fire Rules (Driver): Handling Cases Involving Left Turns, Right Turns, U-Turns, Parking and Route Planning
- Peter Kestner (Truck Accident Attorneys Roundtable attorney): “Broker Cases Demystified”
- Lawrence Simon (Truck Accident Attorneys Roundtable attorney): “Rapid Fire Rules (Driver): Hazard Perceptions; Following Distance; Intersections; and Backing”
- Morgan Adams (Nationally renowned truck accident lawyer headquartered out of Chattanooga, TN): “Top Five Advanced Tips for Trucking Cases”
This symposium is a terrific learning opportunity for attorneys who handle truck accident cases throughout the United States with over 300 lawyers registering to attend the Conference this year.
Hope to see you there!