The Truck Accident Attorneys Roundtable – A New Kind of Law Firm
The Truck Accident Attorneys Roundtable is comprised of some of the most experienced and respected trucking attorneys from around the nation — working together to help you and to achieve the best results possible on your case. Our goal is to discover each and every trucking safety violation that led to your accident, and hold the trucking company fully accountable for every shortcut and every choice they made. Our goal, as experienced trucking attorneys is to change an industry that too often puts profits ahead of safety, and we will do this by working to make sure you get the best possible result.
The founding members of the Truck Accident Attorneys Roundtable – Steve Gursten, Joe Fried and Mike Leizerman — have litigated over 600 truck accident cases. Each of the founding attorneys has received record truck accident trial verdicts and settlements. Together, they have litigated and co-counseled with other lawyers in most of the states across the country.
The lawyers who are invited to participate within the Truck Accident Attorneys Roundtable are all renowned and respected legal authorities on litigating truck cases and on the subject of truck safety. The founding members have taught at more than 200 legal seminars to attorneys and law enforcement officers throughout the U.S.
Our lawyers have been featured and quoted as legal experts in the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, CNN, Forbes and in dozens of other newspapers and television news interviews across the country.
Our attorneys literally written the books on trucking law in America, including the legal treatise "Understanding Motor Carrier Claims," by Joe Fried and "Litigating Truck Accident Cases," by Michael Leizerman. These books can be found on the desks of thousands of personal injury and accident lawyers throughout the country.
Our attorneys have also received many legal honors and awards, including Best Lawyers in America, Super Lawyers, Lawyer of the Year, and Top 100 Trial Lawyers. Steven Gursten was named a "Leader in the Law" by Lawyers Weekly for his work as Chair of the AAJ Truck Accident Lawyer Litigation Group and other efforts to make the trucking industry safer.
The Truck Accident Attorneys Roundtable was borne out of the founding members' commitment to saving lives. Each of the founding members has worked on dozens of completely preventable trucking injury and death cases, and a decision was made to fully litigate each case that the Truck Accident Attorneys Roundtable accepts in an effort to change an industry and prevent further deaths. To that end, TAAR donates a portion of every single fee we earn to safety organizations that share our mission and our commitment.
For free advice after a truck accident, call us at 877-999-TAAR (8227).
We're here to protect you and your family after a serious truck accident. We offer free advice, and we will answer all of your questions with no obligation.
Do You Have a Case? Free Consultation
- Lawyers who know the trucking industry, who know the right experts, and who know how these cases are defended and settled
- Experience — over 600 truck accident cases to settlement or verdict
- Record truck accident injury settlements and truck accident jury verdicts in multiple states
- Authors of Understanding Motor Carrier Claims and Litigating Truck Accident Cases
- Experienced truck accident lawyers – have taught over 200 legal education seminars, workshops and programs to lawyers on how to successfully litigate truck accident cases
- Founding members have co-counseled with lawyers from around the nation on serious injury or wrongful death cases in 31 states: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, WA, WI
- Multiple past presidents of the AAJ Truck Accident Litigation Group
- National legal authorities on trucking accidents, who have been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and in dozens of newspapers and television news programs across the U.S.
- Legal honors and awards include Best Lawyers in America, SuperLawyers, and Leader in the Law by Lawyers Weekly for work promoting truck safety
- Dedicated to Making our Roads Safer – the truck accident attorneys roundtable dedicates a percentage of our attorney fees from each case to truck safety cause